Excellence Is Our Vision, Mission And Quality Policy
Regreen Excel EPC India Pvt.Ltd. is leading Company in the field of Distillery, Sugar & Cogeneration, BioFuels, Zero Liquid Discharge Systems and Renewable Energy in Pune Maharashtra
Area Of EXPERTIES.
- Distillery & Ethanol,Bio Fuels Plants.
- Starch, Food, Fruit and Dairy processing units.
- Solvent & Chemical recovery systems.
- Water & Waste Water systems.
- Zero Liquid Discharge systems.
- Brewery and Malt spirit plants.
- Pharma and Biopharma Industry.
- Heat and Mass transfer equipment.
- Biomass / Waste to Energy / Renewables.
Trend setting ACHIEVEMENTS.
- Asia’s single largest plants of capacity 800 KL using sugar cane and 450 KL using grain are being implemented along with another 35 plants of various types to be commissioned.
- Largest plant of 400 KLPD Grain & 250 KLPD Molasses Distilleries built by only Indian company with 100% make in India approach from concept & commissioning.
- Successfully developed “E-max”, “E-max2”, “E-max3”, “E-max” 75, and “E-max Q” flexi technology for C Molasses, BH Molasses, Cane juice, Grains, Millets with low energy and water footprints..
- Lowest steam usage @2.75 kg/litre in “E-max” Molasses Distillery including Fermentation, Distillation, Molecular Sieve Dehydration / ENA with 60% solid evaporation.
- Lowest steam usage @3.2 kg/litre in “E-max” Grain Distillery including Liquefaction, Fermentation, ENA Distillation, Evaporation and DDGS Dryer.
- “E-max” 75 Lowest Steam Consumption, 2.5 Kg/L for Grain Distilleries, 1.5Kg/L for Molasses DistilleriesS.
- “E-max” Distillery plants resulted ENA from both Molasses and Grain Distilleries is accepted by all Domestic and International Bottlers/Blenders.
- Most reliable DDGS Dryer utilizing 100% Evaporation Syrup and DDGS Dryer vapor integrated “Zero Steam” evaporation plant with maximum energy recovery.
- Zero Liquid discharge plants both for Molasses as well as Grain with truly 3R principle with option of Biological and RO system for process condensate and white water from Distillery.
- Single point guarantee and project management responsibility of complete distillery with civil, structural, main process plant, slop boiler, turbine, electrical, utilities, effluent treatment and safety etc..
- 100% make in India plants consisting of Distillation columns, Heat exchangers, Evaporators, Dryers, RO systems with satellite manufacturing facilities Pan India at Pune, Kolhapur, Kanpur, Ghaziabad and Durgapur.
- “E-max” plants are of high efficiency, with low energy & water foot print, high grade ENA spirit / ethanol with non-stop operation of evaporation with higher overall availability & least manpower automation.
Team Regreen EXCEL
Regreen Excel EPC India Pvt.Ltd.is a technocrat driven organization having a cumulative Team experience of more than 3 decades / 250 numbers distillery & Ethanol projects worldwide.
Conceived as a small seed with a clear vision of Mr. Sanjay Desai, a chemical engineer by profession to provide ultra-modern & state of art energy efficient and sustainable futuristic “E-max” technology versions to the industry, with a consistent performance and honest approach, Excel has transformed from a "Fast Growing Technology Company to an Established EPC Company" in Distillery & Bio Ethanol Industry.
RegreenExcel has worldwide presence with projects and representative Sales & Service offices in Delhi, Lucknow, Belgaum, Bangalore, Kisumu-Kenya, Dubai & London. Excel has full-fledged manufacturing facilities for in state industrial parks in Pune & Kolhapur (Maharashtra) and also in Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh) which controls and improves delivery cycle.
Regreen Excel has more than 350 qualified & and experienced engineers from Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Piping, Electrical, Instrumentation, alcohol technologists, microbiologists, and 500+ skilled manpower specialized in the manufacturing of equipment..
Inhouse Research & Development Regreen Excel believes in growth through innovation & technological advancement & has a full-fledged in-house R & D set up having world-class facility including testing equipment, Prototype, Pilot plants & Shop floor plant installations in order to validate product performances.
Process Design & Engineering set up Custom designs and state of the art process engineering are hallmark of Regreen Excel’s references engaging chemical, mechanical, automation, civil & structural engineers with latest software's and design tools.
Esteemed CLIENTELE.(Project Photos)
Our extensive client list includes many reputed companies like Globus Spirits Ltd, DCM Shriram Group, EID Parry, Shamanur Pharma & Sugars, Dalmia Group, DIAGEO, Dhampur Sugars, Uttam Sugars, Bajaj Hindustan, Jubilant Life Sciences, Baramati Agro, NSL Group, CDBL Group, Nirani Group, Haritha Bio, Godavari Biorefineries, Balarampur Mills, Parle Biscuits, Dwarikesh Sugar, Tikuala, Satish Sugars, Hermes, Radico Khaitan, LH Sugar, Twenty One Sugars, Yedeshwari, KM Suagrs, Kosaka, Coastal Biotech, JVS Biofuel, NKJ Biofuel, KG Spirits, VINP Distilleries, Mylar Sugars, Balaji Sugars, IFB Agro, PSC Starch Thailand, PT Molindo Raya Indonesia, San Carlos Philippines, Green Energy Chemicals Turkey, Shree Basaveshwar, Wave Distilleries, Rajshree Fine Chemicals, Shree Kedarnath Sugar And Agro Products, Savsons Spirits, Daurala Sugar Works, Modi Distillery, Bokaro Distillery, Vilas SSK, Magadh Sugar, Venky Power, Crystal Balaji, Devsristi Biofuel, Sterling Distilleries, Muzaffarpur Biofuel, Bharat Oorja, BK Builder, CBKSSKN, Seas, Luna Chemicals, Pasupati, Doghat, Vasundhara, Pernod, Amanya, Daps, Edhas, Orient, Vibrant, Stellar, SPAC, SGZ & SGA, Mahakaushal, Bharat, MKR, Ethan, Growthpath, Ambashakti, CIL Nova, Zyex, Neelshree, Zircon, Venus, Kunjir, KRIBHCO, HPCL etc.
Most of these companies have been awarding repeat projects quite regularly.
Regreen Excel has also been exporting technology and plant & and equipment to Turkey, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Mexico, Spain, UAE, African continent regularly..
"INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES FOR MULTIFEEDSTOCK CONVERSION WITH MAXIMIZED EFFICIENCY"
And whatever you would expect from A Global Technology Partner ...